About Me

If you want to get a different perspective on my journey, try this blog from Zac. A friend I'm travelling with. zacstravelcolours.wordpress.com

Thursday 17 November 2011

Asian Adventures BONUS POST: Fauxlosophy

As the title suggests, this is my attempt at a bit of philosophising.

A fairly uncomfortable flight has left me with this thought. "Man that was a fairly uncomfortable flight."

But more interestingly, also these ones:

  1. I wish there was a more comfortable way to travel.
  2. Even if there was we'd still find a way to complain about it.
  3. This love of whingeing is probably what's made humanity what it is today.
This sounds like wanky bullshit but I think it makes sense. If someone hadn't first thought riding horses was a bit shit, we never would've invented the wheel. Unhappiness is synonymous with a desire to make things better. The day we stop is whingeing is the day humanity starts its decline.



No comments:

Post a Comment